Love you Cerys.....
Friday, May 25, 2012
almost 4
some days I wonder if cerys has really changed that much the last year......but oh yes she has. I watched a video the other day that just reminds you just how big she is getting and how much she has changed. She is still alittle peanut - she weights 30 whole pounds.! she talks up a storm.....I saw something the other day that the average 4 yr old ask 436 questions a day - aaahhh yep that she does. She still likes to do things herself - cant tell when i have help her get dressed I think it was before Emma. once and awhile she will ask me to pick clothes out but she will never actually put them on. If you get Cerys in a dress.....that is for a impressive day! She is much more a t-shirt and jeans/sweats kinda kid. She doesn't like anything tight, or crumpled ( as she says). She still love love loves dinosaurs....she will tell you all about them - plant or meat eaters. We rent Dino movies and get Dino books from the library every week....and they are not kids books either. Really trying to read Serious Dino books for her at bedtime gets old in this house. For me I would much rather read some easy quick fun book at night.....but I am proud that she know and loves Dino's. Her favorite is the T-Rex.! Her favorite colour is.....Green - as I just asked her...this is normally blue, and another answer also has been white?! She went and helped Grandma Gascoyne plant flowers the other day, which Grandmas said she was a big help and Cerys loved it. She loves being outside, playing in the dirt...one of the things has been making Alien soup ( I don't know where that came from). She loves swinging, riding her bike, Rocks, Sticks and recently has been trying to climb the trees in our back yard.
Love you Cerys.....
Love you Cerys.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment