Friday, May 11, 2012

Here is my little monkey.....
this is a playground that we went to in SC which was amazing, She just went over and climbed up....really she looks like a pro.  I am proud of my little girl!

3 comments:

  1. She's a rock climber like her mom and dad! Happy Mother's Day Heidi!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! She did so well - and her little back and arms look so strong! Do you climb? (See it's been so long I don't even know this about you!) Also love the new photo of the girls at the wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks ladies.....yes that would be great if she picked up the sport as long as she always used ropes and was safe! Laura yes picked up rock climbing when I moved to colorado....her and there but did it more seriously when I started dating Simon. It was great I think it would about kill me now...ha

    ReplyDelete