The Girls and I did a road trip, I know what your all thinking but they did wonderful...and I love road trips! So we left on April 29th, said goodbye to Simon and we were on our way. We left about 8 am and got to Springfield Virgina at about 5:30 pm. The kids did so wonderful except for Emma vomiting all over herself, carseat and the car seat itself. Poor mite this is the first time she has actually vomited like a big girl not really all that fun cleaning vomit along a busy I-95 but cleaned up and cont. on our way. She vomited a few more times in the car...but we made it. We stayed with one of my other best friends Moms Trisha - thanks for keeping us safe, feeding us and making us feel very welcome.
We arrived at Erin's house James Island SC after another day driving and was ready for relaxing! And some well needed time with my friend! That night poor Cerys was vomiting....so nice of me to bring a stomach bug to the wedding. Tuesday Cerys was feeling better we made it to the sunny beach of Folly, had a great day. Our days were wonderful in SC....beach, pool time, eating good food, and spending well needed time relaxing with Erin. Things were doing great til Thursday when I got the bug.....I missed some great BBQ, and limo ride out for drinks with the wedding party in Charleston. But thankfully Friday was back to normal. Simon Flew in for the wedding and to help with the girls on Friday. Erin was Such a beautiful bride! Simon Flew back to Walpole on Sunday - the girls and I went back to the beach for some more sun! We sadly said goodbyes to Erin and Rick.
| yeah...pool |
| Erin and I relaxing |
| The lovely bride to be...bridal lunch! |
| lovely ladys in the sun..... |
| Amy (Erins sister) and I |
| Erin and her dad Alan........such a great day! love you! |
| the wedding from where Simon had to watch since Emma was crying 'Mama Mama" |
| dancing |
| Amy, Erin and I........great night So that is the beginning I still have more to say....some more photos before I made my way back home..... to be cont...... |
Took a few moments to catch up on the blog & your life! You all look beautiful & so happy. Miss you & think of you often.
ReplyDeleteLove & hugs,
Colleen & Tracy