Monday, May 14, 2012

Columbia

So after the wedding we headed to Columbia SC where another one of my best friends  Dani.  We got to her house on Sunday night.  Dani had to work on Monday but thankfully Raf took on the challenge of the Gascoyne girls and took us to the Columbia Zoo.  It was great.....!  Thanks Raf and Dani for letting us chill out some more days in the sun of SC before making our drive.  Dani thanks for cooking me Grits, and having me try a new beer shift... (which I need to find in NH)  It was great to see you guys, the girls loved meeting you and playing with the dogs

of coarse we find a dino at the zoo

Emma and I.....and the Elephants

yes....monkeys - I mean they were looking at Monkeys - HA

Cerys telling us how to find the Alligator...since that was her favorite

to bad its not real

my fav...feeding those cuties

raf and Cerys

Dani and Emma

Dani and I

Dani and Raf :)

No comments:

Post a Comment