So on pintrest...(which if you haven't been on you should check out, has some great ideas) I ran into a idea of asking the same set of questions every birthday. Which I thought would be a great idea, to see how the change....I decided to video I thought that would be even a better reminder. So Cerys turned 4 on 28th of May...I was a few days behind thinking I needed to record her before Emma's birthday came along. Well as my idea was great Cerys thought it was pretty funny to answer in dinosaur mostly....Well still fun and it will be great to look back at.
Oh yes and Cerys had her first Dr appt since being in the states.....her 4 year old check up, everything was fine. she hated the vaccinations, didnt want the dr to touch her, didnt do the hearing test but did warm up to the nurse to get her sight tested. her Stats....... 30 lbs --10% for her weight , and 39.5 inches 38 % for height.
Loved this!
ReplyDeleteDinosaur! What a fun idea. xoxo
ReplyDelete