Saturday, July 2, 2011
Hello
Hi Everyone....Just wanted to say Hello - sorry I have alot to update you on and very little time! So I will "get right on it" soon - I quick update -I had my last day of work the 24th of June, which is when John Simons dad came into town, Tim and Tara came into town on the 25th, Some of us went to Edinburgh on Sunday while others went for a very wet walk - Monday was the big day....Graduation and Grad ball on Monday. Simons dad is currently here with us, we have been hiking, going to the sea side and playing Monopoly (the Glasgow edition) a great Grad gift from wee Laura. Today we are off for another wee walk.....Ill try to get things posted from all our fun here the last 2 weeks. Love to you all....:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment