Thursday, June 23, 2011

Baby Shower for Annie and Tyler

The 14th of June I helped host a babyshower for our great friends over here in Scoland - Annie and Tyler- Tyler is in Vet school with Simon, we started hangin out with them in first year....we have had many of great days and nights together.  They are expecting their first child the 12th of July - I will be crushed if this baby doesnt come before we move back to the states. The party was a cute tartan themed party......We love the sheep.  Erin one of the co-hosts got them a great sheep cake.!   I thought I would post some photos - cuz that is what I love to do.  We will miss Annie and Tyler mucho much - they are moving back to ND.  It will be sad for us not to have our children grow up together.
the cute cake

Annie and Tyler with all the party helper


busy party guest making great baby grows....or onesies as us Americans say :)


No comments:

Post a Comment