Thursday, June 16, 2011

Gascoyne MRCVS

Well we have exciting news....Simon is officially a Veterinarian !  Simon finished his 4th and final test on 9th of June 2011 at Glasgow University.  He found his results out the next day...wow that is the quickest I have ever seen them get results.  He just got a envelope with his number on it, opened it.....it said Large animal - pass....Small animal- pass !  I was at work so I missed them all getting their results, Simon had the girls so not much celebrating for him at that time.  So I have started packing, next week is my last week at work - they are throwing me a leaving do - at Mugdock country Park for a picnic with families then after some dancing.  I am excited to go out with all of them one last time before I leave - knowing me there will be some tears involved. All my Co-workers have been wonderful over the last 5 years!  My dear friend wee Laura, works at Glenbrae with me - I started there in Jan of 2007...we have had many of good days together!  She will be missed :(  Simon's dad gets here next Friday, my last day of work - then Tim and his girlfriend Tara get here on Saturday....then Graduation and Grad Ball fun on the 27th of JUNE !  Yeah !!!  Simon checked his grades last night, he of coarse got A's and it says he will graduate with Honours! I am very proud of my hubby, he has done well- school, working whenever he can, doing all his extra weeks (something like 56 weeks)  of clinical work for school,and having a family - and still finishes with honours!  I cant believe that its now less then a month, and the Gascoynes will be back in the states - unreal!  sending my love to you all

1 comment:

  1. WOOO HOOOO Simon! Wish we could be there to watch you graduate!!! See you soon brother :)

    ReplyDelete