Friday, July 29, 2011

photos from last day at work....Glenbrae Vet clinic

wee and I

wee Laura, Lynn and I

Fiona, Julie and I

Fiona and I

a selfie....Ang and I
I will miss Scotland for many reasons...but I think about what my life would of been like without working with this great group of ladies...and Gavin for a bit!   I remember when I knew it would all be ok at Glenbrae when they started to make fun of me for my American sayings.  I think it may have been the first week of work, I got made fun of for saying Trash insted of Rubbish - asked where the trash can was.....they looked at me like I was from mars...laughed...Rubbish bin ..loo roll instead of Toliet paper..a fortnight instead of 2 weeks.......some of  great things they made fun of me,  Trash, pants ect.......all things that I removed from my vocab and of coarse hope to retain my little Scottish ness forever. And I am sure they will miss me saying "good job" and "have a nice day"!   Miss you Glenbrae, thanks for all my great memorries!

No comments:

Post a Comment