I have always wanted to take the girls to some event...so in November I deicide to look into Disney on ice. I talked Simon into joining us :) We went to Boston thanks to a friends recommendation we went to this pub that had great beers, ciders, and gf food on the menu ! yeah this is very exciting for me, I have been dairy free and gluten free for over a year. Eating out is sometimes not fun, but this was great. It was great to park walk around the Cambridge area of Boston.....be in the city and see the girls react to being out of Walpole - which I believe is a great thing to do for your soul! Simon and I had a drink, we all had dinner then walked back to Disney on Ice. The show was great, Mickey and Minnie were the hosts! We saw characters from cars, Little mermaid, Tinkerbell and Toy Story. The girls loved it, and of course Simon bought them popcorn. It was some great family time !
![]() |
| we had great seats |








No comments:
Post a Comment