December 8th.....
Simon was home with the girls, I went to a essential oil's party. Simon called and said you have to come home now we need to go to the Er. I get home Emma had took a fall off the chair and chomped threw her lip. Cerys was quite nervous and scared for Emma when I got home, she told me how much she was bleeding. We went to the Er in Keene, she did extremely well, the Dr and nurses were amazed by her calmness and willingness to let them clean it and look at it. Even though she was really good we let them give her the sedation to suture it up, as we wanted her to not have a bad experience at the hospital and have the smallest scar possible.
 |
| after cleanup in the er |
 |
| sedation.....poor little mite |
 |
| day after surgery - she has sutures under the tape |
 |
| healing well |
No comments:
Post a Comment