Saturday, January 10, 2015

Christmas time

So as time ticks on I will try to keep up with my blog....so Christmas!   We had a great Christmas well almost..i got the dreaded stomach bug the Monday before Christmas but thankfully was ok to host Christmas day at our house. I missed out Christmas Eve with the Richardsons but I was ok for Christmas morning  which started off with lots of fun, stockings were opened then Simon had to go into the clinic so the girls patiently waited....well Cerys waited Emma kept trying to open presents.!  Simon came home with had breakfast then onto the task of opening presents.  Before I talk about presents, I will just tell you all how much getting your Christmas cards mean to me!  I love them, love going to the mailbox each day to see what is there, love seeing your photos and reading your stories.  It makes me think about again how lucky I am to have such amazing people in my life!  We also got some great gifts from around the states and from Scotland.    We are grateful for many things one of those things is the Gascoyne family is all within 3 hours of us....well except John he is in Florida.   We all have busy lives but some of us got together on Christmas day.   Simon was on call, so we couldn't go anywhere but thankfully Joe, Shannon, Maya, Isaac and Ivan came to spend the day with us as did Debbie, Andrew, Heidi and Amelia.   The Cousins always have so much fun together! 


thanks Tim and Tara

thanks Dani

fun morning :)

thanks Wee Laura

new outfits from Alastair and Belle

We got Cerys a Guitar




Emma, Maya and Isaac

Simon, Joe, Ivan, Shannon (which is expecting number 4) Amelia, Debbie, Heidi and Andrew

 

No comments:

Post a Comment