Tuesday, October 25, 2011

a walk with Grandma Gascoyne

So one of the things about moving to New Hampshire is that we live around all the Gascoynes - I knew it would be good but really Its better then I expected - we love going on walks at Grandmas...either with Grandma or Grandpa!  They live about a 10-15 min drive from us...  So since I dont know alot about the area I know that when we need a walk we usually just go to Grandmas trail.  Its great also cuz we get to see Corrie Kitty...our cat that we brought us is from Scotland.  He is living up there cuz its in the woods, he loves being outside.   Corrie kitty went missing a for a week but thankfully he came back (he did this a few times in Scotland - we was gone last christmas for 2 weeks)  Here is some photos  :)
the drive to grandmas


Corrie Kitty


leaves......fun!

Chey saying Hiya to Corrie

Corrie went on our walk

Grandma and Cerys


1 comment:

  1. you always take such good photo's, the girls will have so much fun looking through them when they are older

    ReplyDelete