Hiya.....its a foggy morning (like they usually are for us) , the kids are playing and I thought I would take a minute to tell you about our friend Podge (real name Padraig) and his wonderful food blog! So we met Podge and Sheila in Glasgow Scotland. Sheila was in Vet school with Simon, so we had 5 years getting to know them and eating Podges wonderful food. Podge is from Ireland, was in Glasgow doing some work meet Sheila and lucky for us moved to Glasgow. We have had many dinner partys at their house and I would eat his food every night - really (not to mention just a great guy!) So if your looking for some good food....yes some of his stuff it in oz and grams...but you can all figure it out - or sent me a message Ill help you out. hope you enjoy looking at his blog!
http://iheartfood4ever.blogspot.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment