Ok....so its been nice here, not so bloody Hot! The nights have been about 14 C (in the 50's) and the days in the 20's C (the 60-70's). Today currently its rainy and just like Scotland! The leaves are changing, its becoming very beautiful outside.....I have forgotten all the lovely colours, not just the bright yellows but bright oranges, and reds. I have missed fall, and glad to be seeing it this year.
This past weekend was Simon's birthday, he worked Friday on his birthday but had Sat and Sunday off. It was good to have him around for a nice weekend. We went to Alison's Orchard on Sunday it was a warm day - I think it turned out to be like 83 degrees out...little too warm if you ask me - I am ready for sweatshirt days! We had a great day with the kids! Picked apples, had some lunch at the orchard BBQ and the kids enjoyed the swings.
hope you enjoy the photos! First couple are from our house, then this weekend
| cuties on our swingset |
| pumpkin time |
| the moose on the way to simons parents |
| at Alisons |
| mmm apples |
| hey look..... Simon took a photo |
| really hard to get even this photo...to hot! |
| of coarse we needed ice cream |
| pretty |
| our back garden this morning |
| and the front this morning |
Love the pictures! Ya'll look like a little all American family :)
ReplyDelete