Sunday, April 3, 2011

new shoes

So yesterday I thought it was time to get Emma some shoes, We have Cerys shoes from when she started walking, cruising but I have this fear of putting them in the wrong size shoes and ruining their feet forever.  I was looking back at when Cerys got her first pair of shoes I know it was right before mothering Sunday in 2008. (Mothering Sunday is 3th of April this year- today!)  And for those of you that don't know Cerys and Emma's birthdays are only 2 yrs and 5 days part. So I got out Cerys baby notes...Cerys got her first pair of shoes 18th of march, and she took her first steps on April 4th and walking across the living room by the 10th of April.   I don't think Emma is going to be that quick possibly cuz the poor mite had to deal with her mom falling and breaking her leg. Emma is crawling around fast , Cerys really never did that.  Emma will pull herself up when ever she can and walk around things.  But no free standing on her own yet. 


her first shoes - 2th april 2011

its too cute they take their photo and give them a little book :)

my cute little Emma and her new shoes!
 

2 comments:

  1. Love those pictures of Emma in the blue and white sweater. So cute. Your such a good momma for writing all of that down!

    ReplyDelete