Wednesday, April 13, 2011
mumma......
so Emma has been saying dadadada, mamamamma, babbabbaabb...since the end of December but never really to anyone or at anything. But I can say that really she does say mumma to me....Yesterday I took the girls to the pool with one of our friends Deb and her two children. Deb had Emma and when I walked away she said it...so now I can be sure that its the real thing. And since Deb pointed it out, I notice she is acutally saying it to me a good amount. She is also very close to saying HIYA...(.this was one of Cerys first words also but her actuall first word was "da da" then mumma then Hiya) If you say Hiya to Emma she will repeat it or so it sounds like it but she hasnt acutally used it in the correct setting yet. I also got my first wave on Mothers day morning. Her cot is in our room cuz we are lacking space in our cottage....I woke up on Mothers day she was standing up looking at me and when I said good morning Emma she waved...tooo cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment