Wednesday, April 13, 2011
its official.....we are going stateside!
Well.....we bought our plane tickets - its bittersweet for me..... we leave the uk on the 15th of July 2011. I will miss many things about living abroad, and in Scotland. I am so blessed with our time I have got to spend in Scotland. As most of you know Simons Graduation date is set for 27th of June. I cant belive we have been here for almost 5 years and our time is almost up.... Simon is going to be Dr. Gascoyne....or Mr Simon Gascoyne MRCVS... :) We are moving to a town called Walpole, New Hampshire. Simon has got a job at one of the first Vet clinics that he worked, Walpole Veterinary clinic, its a mixed animal practice. I will be looking forward to living by family, having real seasons.( not really looking forward to bugs ) My mom is in MN, my brother in Seattle, WA but we will be lucky enough to be living w/in hours to all of Simons family. Which will be great for the girls, There is 9 Gascoyne Grandchildren 4 are older then Cerys, 4 are younger then Cerys. I cant wait to see what first family get together is like!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
woot woot! Can't wait!
ReplyDeleteWow, what a big and exciting change for your family. Five years is a long time! I look forward to hearing about your adventures along the way and once you've landed. Big hugs!
ReplyDelete