Sunday, December 1, 2013

Cerys starts Kindergarten

Ready to go....Morning before School


Cerys getting off the bus! on the first day

so cute and serious

I was a proud mom....

So Cerys started Kindergarten.....We went to a open house before, so she could meet the teachers, see the classrooms and meet some new friends.  Cerys and I were both little nervous about the day, but we did it.  There are two classrooms for Kindergarten - Mrs. Abbots class and Mrs. Young's class.
 
While we were in Seattle for Tim's wedding we found out that Cerys teacher was Mrs. Young! Exciting but she really enjoyed Mrs. Abbot doing the open house.   (I wanted Mrs. Young so it was great for me) .  Because I am writing about kindergarten so late....I can update you on our first parent Teacher conference!   She is doing well, above avg and learning!   At the beginning of the year there was a balance that Cerys and I had to find....balance between school, homework, snacks, free time, computer math time and bed time.  But we have it down and our doing great.  I am very proud of my Kindergartener....she is getting big fast! 

No comments:

Post a Comment