Sunday, November 3, 2013

oh man....I am finally here, and hopefully will be a better blogger!  I cant believe that I missed out on updates from the whole summer.  Sorry!

Well the summer was good, garden grew, we ate lots of great veggies.  Had fun at the pool, enjoyed the sun.  (how was that for a summer update - ha!)


My dear brother Tim got married in Aug.  It was a great time going to Seattle with the family.  It was the first time we have all been on a plane together since moving from Scotland.  The girls were super excited to go to see uncle Tim and auntie Tara, and of course be in a wedding. We were there for a week, some time in seattle, and some time at the coast for the wedding.  Tim rented a beach house, which is where we all stayed and he got hitched. 

plane ride

visit to waterfall

tim and tara...at their house in seattle

the big day

Simon and I made the cake!

me and my new sister

the flower girls waiting ....with their new friend Sammy!

a great group...the wedding party

Simon and I

beach time


my mom and paul


So there is my first update.....Ill will do kindergarten next!
 


1 comment:

  1. Yay! You're back! Nice to see you again :) Shannon

    ReplyDelete