Monday, April 9, 2012

Emma and the Potty!

So my week started with Tuesday, deciding today was the day....Emma and the Potty!  She is 22 months but showing some signs that she is ready.  I tried to think of any reason not to do it....like a am doing a big road trip at the end of this month, Easter, she is my baby......but She is doing amazing!  A few accidents on Tuesday afternoon by the afternoon if there was accidents it was because I got sidetracked and I was to late.  Her accidents were usually just on the bathroom floor, or at the bedroom door cuz i don't hear her wake up - which is great.The last couple nights I have been waking her up before I got to bed....so cute this little peanut so sleepy on the toilet.  Brings back tons of memories with Cerys.  I am very proud of her, my sweet Emma!  I was really lucky with Cerys and hoped that Emma would follow suite!
I have alittle video I am hoping to add to this but its on my phone.....so we will see if I can add it soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment