Monday, April 9, 2012

Busy week.....wed, thur and friday

So with Emma's Potty Training....Wednesday is our normal Library day - story/craft time starts at 10am usually get home around 11:30-12:00....So in my head I know I should not be leaving the house this is only day number 2 of potty.  But Emma Went to the bathroom at little before 10 so deiced to go, got our books ready along with extra pants, trousers and wet wipes....of coarse she had a accident totally sidetracked after bringing her to the toilet 3 times....

Thursday...Play date!
So I am lucky that I have found some great people, we have been having some playdates at alternating houses...so it was my house Thursday.  Which I said we would dye eggs, then have lunch, Erinn also was going to make cookies for the kids to decorate.  The moms are all great, everyone usually brings stuff with them - we have a great time getting to know each other.  Here's some photos....
Avery and Cerys...colouring away

Addie, Step, Caitlyn, Avery and Cerys

Miss Emma..thinking hurry already before I start to drink this....

 
decorating their egg shaped cookies!

Thursday cont.  With Shannon and Issac dropping off  Maya to stay with us for a few days, And Debbie coming over with Heidi and Emilia to play!  A great busy day.

Friday We stuck around the house and had great cousin fun.  It was great to see Maya and Cerys playing so well again

Chey loving outside time
swing time
 
They are all checking out the package that came from Nana!

 
  






So cute it was great having Maya here




No comments:

Post a Comment