Sunday, May 29, 2011

Last day at nursery...

Lorrian from the baby room....She took care of Cerys now Emma.  She actually took me on my tour when I came to see the nursery.

The is Joanne, she is one of the girls from Cerys room

Cerys' good luck card :)
So Friday was the girls last day at their Nursery...much more emotional from me then them.  The nursery as I have talked about before...have grown to be part of my Glasgow Family.  Cerys started at the Nursery when she was 9 months.  So as she has been in the 0-1, 1-2 and the 2-3 room...we have gotten to know alot of the staff.  She spends some time up in the 3-4 room so pretty much we have meet everyone.  Having Emma in the baby room brings back tons of memories of Cerys being down there.  The other day I went to pick up Emma early and she was having a nap up in the 1-2 room... I remembered when I first saw Cerys sleeping on the little mats.  all the children lined up, sleeping on their backs, with their blankets on, some music playing....so so cute -Time flys by!  So on Monday we had to say goodbye to one of our favorites..Gemma..we will miss her.  Then Friday, I made them all a chocolate cake brought it in tried to keep my emotions under control.  The girls had a good last day, I got a wonderful photo of some of Emmas times in the 0-1 room (which sorry I need to take a photo of and post), they had a party for Cerys.  She had cake, the had a bouncy castle and lots of fun.  I got some flowers from the staff, Cerys got a Minnie Mouse and a lovely card.  I have to try to write down all the great little songs ect that Cerys has picked up  from Nursery...

No comments:

Post a Comment