Well...I am going to try to catch up on what has been a amazing year. I have always said how lucky I am to have some amazing friends all over the world and right here in good ole Walpole. I was reminded of this......and loved every second of it. I turned the big 40 April 28th....but as it turns out I was very surprised by my friend Erinn that I spend almost every day with in Walpole. So its pretty amazing that her and Simon surprised me. Yes I was very surprised.....! April 26th the plan was to go on a girls night out to Celebrate our friends Alicia's birthday which is the 27th. My plan was to have people over for sushi on Monday to celebrate my birthday. (of course I thought there would be more people then the few people I said to come) but....what happened Erinn, Steph, Alicia, Andrea, Caitlin and I walked into Popolos walked into the back room turned the corner....and saw a Happy Birthday banner.....following a band start up playing "you say its your birthday, its my birthday to" ( alittle inside about this song......every year when I got off the bus my mom would have that song playing so loud the whole town could hear it - its a special birthday song) I walk in this party where all my Walpole friends and the Gascoyne family. They all come say Hi and Happy birthday then.....some very special people started coming towards me. I still start to tear up when I think of this moment. My brother Tim and his wife Tara from Seattle, my friend Erin and her hubby Ricky from S.C, my friend Dani from S.C, and Wee Laura from Scotland! Let me tell you it was a night fills with my heart overwhelming love and smiles. I know that I have special friends but truly my friends rock. I am so blessed to have such amazing friends and family. Thanks for making my 40th the best ever. I love you all so much. Here is some photos....:) Ill post a video soon ! Thanks again Erinn for everything you do - you are a awesome friend.
 |
| the pre party |
 |
| Dani, Erin and I |
 |
| Alicia, Caitlin and I |
 |
| Tim, Erinn and I |
 |
| the awesome party planner Erinn xxoo |
 |
| my Awesome family |
 |
| there is a photo of wee......I love these people! |
 |
| a wee Scotland hug |
 |
| my surprise hug....tear.! |
Hooray for Heidi! Your beautiful spirit attracts other beautiful spirits! XO
ReplyDelete