Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Tball

I need to get back onto the blog ....I am just going to do it :)


TBall season has started in Walpole, NH - I asked Cerys if she wanted to do TBall perfectly happy if she said no - but she said yes.  So we are now into our third week, at first she was not all that into it we got a bat, ball, tball stand but didn't really practice until it was time to start.  She is on Walpole Red and we are lucky to have our friends coaching it - Chris and Jordan.   We started by having 2 practices, then went right into 2 games a week.   She is now liking it more, she can hit the ball much better.   The Fielding technique will come later....ha since they all want to tackle the ball like its football.  I will add video soon.....

 

1 comment: