Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Gascoyne Family fun

sorry I have been busy......so I thought I would take a few mins to update you about summer fun.  when Simon works the weekend - small animal practice on sat morning til noon then what ever comes up with Large or Small animals for the rest of the weekend.  So he usually is pretty busy the good thing is he then has Monday off.!   So the last month while he has had Monday off we have got out to do some family stuff.   We went putt putt golfing, which was the first time for both girls!  Then we followed it up with dinner out (which is a special treat)  We went to a Thai restaurant in Keene...it was great - food, staff and kids! 

dad teaching Cerys

dad teaching Emma





selfie

Cerys took this photo.....nice one!

1 comment:

  1. love you guys, such a cute family
    luv wee x

    ReplyDelete