Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Suprise.....

Well so I thought we were having a pretty normal day the 19th of November...except were we buying a new (used) car.    So I talked to Shannon -my sister in law a few days before they invited us to come to their house spend the night and have dinner with them since they would be out of town for Thanksgiving.......So the car process took way longer then it should of, we ended up driving both cars to Shannon and Joe's - Which Simon said that he would drive the new car and then I could drive the new car back the next day....alone!  I got to Shannon and Joe's at about 5:30ish....which we are late we normally eat with kids around 5:30.  I walked in apologized for being so late, Simon had to stop at the store.  Shannon was not bothered saying Joe wasn't home yet either, He was volunteering for the day in Boston - So about 10 - 15 mins after I got home Joe came in, we chatted the girls went up stairs to play.....there was this little knocking sound Someone said was that the door, i promptly said no it must be the girls upstairs, they were like maybe its Simon at the door....I said why would he knock.....I went on chatting.  About 5 mins later....another knock - this time they were like Heidi Check the door maybe its Simon and he needs help....so I went to the door, looked out to my surprise was wee Laura - my good friend from Scotland!   Well of coarse I cryed and was in Shock..........It was a great surprise and made my Thanksgiving so much better. Thanks to my Wonderful Simon for keeping a secret, Joe for getting Laura from the airport and Shannon for helping with the surprise.

So The next day we drove back to Walpole.....showed Laura around, went shopping in Keene, Tried to go to a movie, went for a walk up the grandparents and just hung about.!


getting Christmas presents from wee

slinky time with Laura

Happy Thanksgiving

our great dinner


our walk


Corrie Kitty
Thanks Laura, your a great friend.....it was a great suprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment