we were invited to Dasha's Birthday party - her BBF from nursery! Cerys is always talking about Dasha, they are too cute together giving each other cuddles and kisses when they see each other. So yesterday was Dasha 3rd birthday party. After a horrible car ride where I missed my exit thought I would be clever and go another route....right - not a good idea. Finally after being a hour- ish late to the party with a phone call for help....we got there. Cerys had a great time.! Some of her other friends from nursery were also there - Maria, Marcus and Daisy. She always loves jumping...jumping on the bed as much as she can.. usually with Simon and Cerys singing " no more monkeys jumping on the bed" So yesterday she loved that Dasha has a trampoline, there was also a bouncy castle. I have tryed to get her on a bouncy castle before she has always alittle afraid. But while I was in the house with Emma warming up....she was jumping away with Dasha! So I thought I would share some photos and a video :)




No comments:
Post a Comment